Thursday, July 11, 2013

MIDTERM 5 - Progressive JPEG & Interlaced PNG

JPEG IMAGE MIDTERM 5A



PNG IMAGE MIDTERM 5B




These are two different images... a JPG and an PNG.

First I created a new image and filled the new image titled transparency [an image with shaded boxes]. I Then added a caption saying "Understanding and Using layers in GIMPShop". I added new layers, one white and the other transparent. The white layer allowed me to blend the Opacity of the image along with the text. After, I downloaded the picture of the penguin and pasted it on the transparent layer I name "Tux". The penguin appeared in front of the text. I anchored the image down, with the down arrow button as the words appeared to in front of the Penguin. 


It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portalathttp://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment