Thursday, July 25, 2013

FINAL 1: Flash/Powerbullet.swf Files

So here are some screenshots I took of my work with PowerBullet. I had some trouble getting the program to work and ran. I tried find a mistake that I might have taken to complete the animation process and get it to work, however, this popped up. After playing around with and communicating with my classmates I finally got the animations to run.


I continued doing the assignments and took screenshots of my work below.  


ASSIGNMENT 1
Here is a screen shot of my name in text. The text animation for my name is suppose to jump in from the right.



ASSIGNMENT 2

Here is a screen shot I took of an circle object. The animation of this object opens horizontally.


ASSIGNMENT 3
Here is a screenshot of a Bitmap image, with a pink background. The animation of this picture jumps in from the left.

ASSIGNMENT 4

Here is a screenshot of the three previous assignments all in over. With each assignment entering with a different animation and at different times.



Here are the links to my animations above. NOTE: THIS ONLY WORKS IN INTERNET EXPLORER!

It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc 

No comments:

Post a Comment